Posts by H3001
17 posts total, newest first.
BFBC2 - Failed to login soldier.in Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - They fix it now.
BFBC2 - Failed to login soldier issue FIXED - Answer HQ (http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-Bad-Company-2/BFBC2-Failed-to-login-soldier-issue-FIXED/m-p/1557415#U1557415)BFBC2 - Failed to login soldier.in Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - [QUOTE=FPS-OwNer;8811754]BFBC2 normal or Nexus server ?[/QUOTE]
I think both? It seen everyone having a issue about it.
BFBC2 - Failed to login soldier. - Answer HQ (http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-Bad-Company-2/BFBFBC2 - Failed to login soldier.in Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - Is it just me or other people having problem too?
Tried to login to BFBC2 this morning, got the message 'failed to login to soldier' when i tried to login.Battlefield Bad Company 2 Public Hack v2 [New Features] USE ON NON-PB SERVERS ONLYin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - I having weird time, when using this hack. When I go in server and had a 'PB' sometimes it kicked me out sometimes not. Just like Yesterday.About new releasesin Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) Hacks - Don't worry about it. Make sure you take your time and don't forget to eat and sleep. (✿◠‿◠)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.