Posts by SeductiveJelly
9 posts total, newest first.
[HELP]Guards nearby detection of criminalsin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - I have looked through a lot of the copLogic and I havn't found anything pertaining to detection of nearby criminals. If anyone could help me out or point me in the right direction that would be great![Script]Toggle Prostealth Crashin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - I have most of it done but it keeps crashing. If you activate "No Alarm" then walk up to a guard and nudge him or do other things around him will eventually go into a hostile crouching state and never get up. At this poi[HELP]Toggle Scriptin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=ojsimpson;9072467]Not to my knowledge, if you want to combine scripts you'll have to put them in one file. If you want a toggle feature you may have to get the .dll source code for the lua injection and write it y[HELP]Toggle Scriptin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - I am using Transcends iphlpapi. Is it possible to detect a keypress to activate a script and have another keypress in addition to the first activate a different script e.g.
[QUOTE][Keys]
; VK_ADD = 0x6B
; VK_SHIFT =[HELP]Disabling scriptin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - How do I do that is what im asking
Showing the 5 most recent posts.