Posts by Tonzak
4 posts total, newest first.
Payday 2 full release LUA hack.in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - Right now my Scripts.lua looks like and it's working:
local player = managers.player:player_unit()
PlayerStandard._can_stand = function(self) return true end
PlayerManager.selected_equipment_deploy_timer = functionPayday 2 LinGon trainer *not mine*in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=dylan77799;8677397]Trainer is not lauching, even though I disabled the antivirus. Windows says me that the program didnt lauched correctly. :/[/QUOTE]
Same for me. I could understand if it didn't work with a crackPayday 2 LinGon trainer *not mine*in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - I hope the new one actually runs on my PC.
Quick question: How many of you who can run this shit have a cracked version of this game?Payday 2 LinGon trainer *not mine*in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - For me the problem persists upon trying to open the damn thing. I run it as administrator with AV off and it doesn't even open. It pops up a window saying it had trouble starting up or something like that with the option
Showing the 4 most recent posts.