Posts by Naeng
4 posts total, newest first.
Dirt ShowDown Steam Keyin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - How about an Origin account with BF3 and Mass Effect 2 for Dirt Showdown.Origin Account with BF3 and Mass Effect 2 & Kaspersky PURE 3.0 1 Yearin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=vila2000;8550589]nvm then :D oh and no-one is going to buy for 20$ rediculous price you can get those too for like -5$ here XD[/QUOTE]
Trashing my thread because my BF3 isn't in Russian, pathetic. Also, consideriOrigin Account with BF3 and Mass Effect 2 & Kaspersky PURE 3.0 1 Yearin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=vila2000;8550573]you have the full info for the account?and the bf3 is in russian really need it in russian[/QUOTE]
It's in English unfortunately but I do have every infos.Origin Account with BF3 and Mass Effect 2 & Kaspersky PURE 3.0 1 Yearin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I got an Origin account that has BF3 and Mass Effect 2. I'm selling it for $20, no exceptions. Can you show any Screenshots and I can Screenshare on Skype as well.
I'm also selling a Kaspersky PURE 3.0 1 Year Activati
Showing the 4 most recent posts.