Posts by Milkteas
0 posts total, newest first.
Hokko Shop Selling UT'ss Shop | 30+ vouches!| Verified Paypal |in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Vouch for Hokko, I had a nice great quick transaction with him! Will order again!Anyone like Milktea? Hello There!in Member Introduction & Return - [QUOTE=Invis.;8557660]Welcome to MPGH! I have never heard of Milktea.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the greet! Milktea is a beverage, it's basically milk, and tea with few flavors. I hope you get to try it! :)Anyone like Milktea? Hello There!in Member Introduction & Return - [QUOTE=Invader-Zim;8552973]Hello nice to meet you!
and welcome!! /gewd[/QUOTE] Thanks for the warm welcome! I love MineCraft, and I actually used to make videos of it.Anyone like Milktea? Hello There!in Member Introduction & Return - [QUOTE=Unohana;8552517]its [ center ] [ /center ].[/QUOTE]Thanks for the reminder! :)Anyone like Milktea? Hello There!in Member Introduction & Return - Hehehehe, hello there guys! My name's Milktea, I'm a new MPGH member, I'm 16.
I'm Asian from the Philippines half American. I'm currently living in the Philippines.
I just love milkteas! It's so addicting and really
Showing the 5 most recent posts.