Posts by MrTea
37 posts total, newest first.
SELLING AVERAGE ROTMG ACCOUNTin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Secret1;9431927]i offer 70$[/QUOTE]
I recommend being careful around this guy, as this offer is way too good to be true.Hokko Vouches Threadin Vouches - Date: 12/4/13
Other Person involved: Me
Item that has been sold/traded: Ghostly, Hydra, 8 life, 18 mana, 15 atk, 13 def, 14 spd, 12 vit, and 5 wis
Selling Thread (URL):http://www.mpgh.net/forum/676-realm-mad-god-selling-Recruiting New RotMG Editors - Can You Best the Mad God?in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Name: Max
How long you are online: On weekdays, I'm on for around 3-5 hours. On weekends I'm on for around 6-8 hours.
Preferred method of communication: Skype or MPGH pm.
Can you complete a trial: Yes, of course. :)Infinite Cloak Hack (found someone who had it)in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - This seems like a very strange hack as I believe cloaking is based off the server's side, rather than client.Selling my old RotMG accountin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Interested in buying, add me on Skype: maxberezovsky101.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.