Posts by a1892521582
32 posts total, newest first.
Internal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=zkj2716491;15171576]Please update the latest migration "KateBot. DLL"[/QUOTE]
Page 1 has update:party:
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1206907
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=zkj2716491;15171871]Can'tInternal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=LGNDK09;15170593]How do I update the offset of the hack. mine shows its outdated[/QUOTE]
Download latest dllInternal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=mooxic;15161107]I just download the katebot but in when I extract I Dont get the config.ini, I done turn of all anti virus[/QUOTE]
at the first page copy
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=atllassf;15161125]How to fix Internal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=kccc13;15158596]I Still cant run the bot since updated.. how could I fix now?
https://i.ibb.co/GWkLcLm/Unbenannt.png (https://ibb.co/WkFwgwC)[/QUOTE]
Copy "Config.ini" in to dir: C:\KateBot\Config.ini (create a Internal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=insanetv;15157438]hello i still with error Offsets outdated and i already update a dll. what can i do to solve this?[/QUOTE]
Not problem, you make sure download latest dll ?:eek:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.