Posts by RotMGNubAMA
7 posts total, newest first.
RotMGNub's AMAAin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=JustAnoobROTMG;8564776]Why it does not surprise me?
Firewall are coded to allow HTTP/HTTPS traffic for any program by DEFAULT (unless you specify the contrary).
And even with that : since the password changer mustRotMGNub's AMAAin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=silentWizz02;8564773]And neither the late hux nor nilly caught your sneaky agenda?
/gasp
Good thing I haven't used your tool. And let this be a lesson to everyone, it's safer to make mules manually and verifying iRotMGNub's AMAAin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=silentWizz02;8564740]boh1 is this all about?[/QUOTE]
My main got banned for trapping the latest mule maker. I jacked roughly 1k life worth of stuff.RotMGNub's AMAAin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=beatboxxeternal;8564717]I will post if 355 life and 3 incs and either an acrop or a foul is returned. If this happens I am inclined to accept your apology. I will leave the mules open with the same passwords.[/QUORotMGNub's AMAAin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=beatboxxeternal;8564688]I think if you want this to remain civil, you administer apologies to those affected. You literally stole from me, and not some small pittance, you robbed me of my ROTMG savings. I don't fo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.