Posts by Asdedas
5 posts total, newest first.
How to make polyhack work on windows 7?in Counter-Strike 2 Help - [QUOTE=PurpleLePro;10683529]It does work on windows 7, Go and install visual studio 2013 (update 4) It should install perfectly fine. If you get an error saying some shit about windows service pack. Then go install windoHow to make polyhack work on windows 7?in Counter-Strike 2 Help - Thanks for being so helpful <3How to make polyhack work on windows 7?in Counter-Strike 2 Help - So since i'm on windows 7 I downloaded the 2012 visual studio instead of the 2013 and yes it is for WINDOWS DESKTOP. I use the "launcher", the hack and when i compile it crashes. Not in my country atm, don't have access clockwork's tiny hacks #12bin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=puzik10;10645308]1 post. Proof or GTFO [/QUOTE]
h t t p : / / i m g u r . c o m / v m Q S 4 c g
I have 2 monitors, proof :) plus I joined in 2013..clockwork's tiny hacks #12bin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Just got vac'ed not overwatch.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.