Posts by wescooldude3
488 posts total, newest first.
IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ. Nexon Hack Shieldin Combat Arms Discussions - Anyone tried this?Autumn G36Ein Combat Arms Discussions - I got It perm even though I have the valk perm because 1 it's a lot lighter and 2 it has 15 more ammo. I play quarentine a lot so those are great stats, including the 50/90 ammo with extended 2 magazine on it. But it's y[Trade] 25k Nx for Minecraft Codein Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Offer Is CLosed[Trade] 25k Nx for Minecraft Codein Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - 25k nx code still hanging around for trade, I dont need it...
If you want proof I actually have a card in my posession and are actually intersted in buying it (dont fucking waste my time) send me a pm and Ill send you [Trade] 25k Nx for Minecraft Codein Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - $22 I just dont want to go through the bank to get it.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.