Posts by ArtisanHD
199 posts total, newest first.
Help with adding mscale to fsodin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - decompile nillys reborn client the latest version using as3 sorcerer. Take a 27.7.X2 Client Source, replace the com with the nillys reborn com and do the same with kabam. Search up mscale and copy all that crap you need.Fabiano XP Roomsin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - Could somebody help me/or tell me how to add xp rooms that once you reach like level 20 you can't come back in.Nexus Loading Screenin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - solved Ahlwong 059Nexus Loading Screenin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - I don't remember what I edited but now it won't let me load into the nexus. It says Nexus but won't load it'll kick me after a while. The wserver says it connected.
my friend using the old client that I gave to him can Fabiano Skin Glitch/Bugin Realm of the Mad God Private Servers Help - I added a skin for wizard and it works. I used the consumable and went back to classes and made a new char using that skin but it doesn't work and its changes my skin to the default classic skin for wizard. I can only us
Showing the 5 most recent posts.