Posts by masa97
8 posts total, newest first.
fixing farm bot helperin Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE=InSane-sKilz;8711485]Yupppppp /mts[/QUOTE]
Hey I want contact u but i cant pm u :/fixing farm bot helperin Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE=XxJuggernauTxX;8709570]barely can't understand what you're saying.. :eek:[/QUOTE]
Do You Have Helper Farm bot ?fixing farm bot helperin Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - Sampily i want re encoding the farm bot to make it work with Rpk Vip , Sniper Vip or ak Beastfixing farm bot helperin Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - Guys I Want Know how To get into { helper farm bot } code and delete section .that make don't save becuase i dont have save and dont save and when the program didn't find {don't save} icon it's bugged ,,,,,,, I need Do Tproblem with vip farm bot in windows 8in CrossFire Help - i have problem in vip farm bot (Helper) with windows 8 ,,, its open but not working can u help me please ?!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.