Posts by Super-Man
115 posts total, newest first.
Newegg discountsin General - they actually offer really great prices :S
i bought myself a pretty decent motherboard, an AMD athlon 5600+ dual core processor (2.9ghz), 4 gigs of ram (2x2gb), and an 'okay' video card (I'm not a gamer, so I didn't wasObama-thon.in General - [quote=EndRiT;925908]You just keep coming back for more don't you.
Admit it, you love my logic.
Something you claim I don't have.
Idiot logic.
Now I have logic, at least that's a start :(.
The funny bit is that I foughtScamming Scammersin General - Haha, that was funny.
He tells him Valve will never ask for your user/password, and he goes right on ahead and gives it to him anyways.
LolObama-thon.in General - [quote=EndRiT;924483]Wrong.
You lose.
1. the greater part or number; the number larger than half the total (opposed to minority ): the majority of the population.
If you get 55% of the votes, you rule an entire countrObama-thon.in General - [quote=EndRiT;924221]You mean, what I already pointed out?
So you're stupid and unoriginal? :eek:[/quote]
Stupid is a strong word, coming from somebody who mistakes 55% for all (which is something really hard to manage)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.