Posts by 1r1
0 posts total, newest first.
Myst weapon sellingin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey guys.
I am selling each list for 6 euros..
cheap asf, cause i quit ca.
furthermore, i am never lying, scamming or anything else.. you can always contact me on skype : rotem-11
I am a honest man.Selling Myst Weapon + Gear lists! (SUPER CHEAP )in Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - Selling each list on 6 euros.
skype: rotem-11
Dont suspect me because its cheap.
I just quit CA so i dont really care about it.
Also, i will show u my lists on skype if u really want proof.Lists for Myst Weapon, Weapon + , Gearin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Skype rotem-11
Selling it on 15 Euros!![WTS] Myst Weapon and gear Lists!in Combat Arms Europe Selling / Trading / Buying - First of all, I Wont be first, so if you arent agree with that, just skip me.
The list isnt complicated at all, Got full times of perms, at exact time.
(Also for 90d)
I've already got MSR Perm, F2000 Perm, PP-19 MSelling Lists! ( Myst weapon/gear)in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Timmy Turner;10707384]Buyer should probably record always before opening I guess thats the only way to prove it.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you right, When you opening cases, Theres time to open it, And im counting that, beca
Showing the 5 most recent posts.