Posts by RewindD
18 posts total, newest first.
Polyloader Problemsin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=Merccy2;10314553]If you installed the program you would have the files.
You don't have the files so you do not have it installed.[/QUOTE]
I open Vs Express 2013 for Desktop and I was able to open your hack in it Polyloader Problemsin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=Merccy2;10312041]There is a huge error message on the installer did you ever think that that might be the issue?[/QUOTE]
There isn't any errors I literally have the program on my computer, but its not containing Polyloader Problemsin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=Merccy2;10310119]Maybe you should read the instructions on the PolyLoader 2.0 thread...[/QUOTE]
I downloaded it as you did in the video so you can disregard the first image, but the Microsoft Visual Studio 12.0 fPolyloader Problemsin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=Kira.;10309929]I'm not an expert on hacks and I've never used them personally but I'll just quote someone else's advice. [/QUOTE]
I don't think you understand. I'm not having problems with the "hack" necessarily,Polyloader Problemsin Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=MCSandwich;10308988]Download the dll it self.[/QUOTE]
where can I find this?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.