Posts by Lakelyn
37 posts total, newest first.
How i can get game banned on Line of Sight Steam versionin Combat Arms Discussions - Line of Sight isn't even being published by Nexon anymore. Not by any means a "second version" of Combat Arms, lol.Old client, Combat Arms V5.0 / 2.1008.04in Combat Arms Discussions - Long shot here, but I'm looking for an old version of CA for a project of mine, specifically:
Combatarms_VER_US_2.1008.04.exe aka CombatArmsSetupV50.exe
or
Combatarms_VER_EU_2.1009.01.exe
-
ManualPatchV48to49.exe and DTX to PNG?in Combat Arms Mod Help - Hey all,
I was just wondering how is it possible to export DTX files in an image format while keeping their transparency. I know how to import DTX files in Photoshop but when I do that the background becomes black and myNexon Europe account [Contains 200,000 NX]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Bump. _________Nexon Europe account [Contains 200,000 NX]in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Maybe. What are your offers?
Bump.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.