Posts by WaveXx78
12 posts total, newest first.
What do you want hacks from me :Din Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=alirezaxfa;8718475]A Calling Card Unlocker!For All Cards!If Possible![/QUOTE]
Yes pleeease!T6M Calling Cards Unlocker - Wildcardsin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=masterejas;8801269]Its not working just showing some images and then nothing happened.
I play in 39.1337.4 server so please help.[/QUOTE]
Run trainor as administrator, then go to barracks and click on the picturesAll-In-One-v1.2-Stats Changer/Camo Unlocker/Sights Unlocker/Camo Looper-PlusOps 2in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=TheSniper_CODHUN;8760500]Exactly what should I do with this program? I open bo2, go to my barracks, open this program, type in what I need, and it doesn't do anything! What do I do wrong?
(BTW i'm not in steam)[/T6M Calling Cards Unlocker - Wildcardsin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - It's working thanks <3All-In-One-V34-v1.1in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Private Server Hacks - [QUOTE=amlozek3;8609091]Camo looper doesn't work on some weapons, such as SCAR, Scorpion, and a few others, I don't know why... It's perfect on DSR, and Peacekeeper...[/QUOTE]
It happened to me once, i restarted the game
Showing the 5 most recent posts.