Posts by jesper164a
4 posts total, newest first.
Extreme Injector v3.7.3in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=ItzJustASheep;13309936]When i downloaded it, it said it was a virus is that true?[/QUOTE]
I have the same problem!
I'm using chrome and only have windows defender as anti-virus software.
When i download the .rarExtreme Injector v3.7.3in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=ItzJustASheep;13309936]When i downloaded it, it said it was a virus is that true?[/QUOTE]
I have the same problem!
I'm using chrome and only have windows defender as anti-virus software.
When i download the .rarAll new to hacks - What should I use? (Garry's Mod)in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - Thank you guys, i got it to work! I've played on 20+ servers and only 2 had an anti cheat system that threw me off :)All new to hacks - What should I use? (Garry's Mod)in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - Hello MPGH guys,
I've played Gmod a lot, but it's getting boring so i wanted to spice it up with some cheats.
I've read a lot about Injectors, Bypassers and scripts, but i fell like i still know nothing...
I hav
Showing the 4 most recent posts.