Posts by bunnkywhat
19 posts total, newest first.
Auto Fishing Boot Dropin Trove Tutorials - [QUOTE=Milecar12;10727240]Why don't you convert my script into AHK? I mean, you have my permission to copy paste translate it. I've seen there is ImageSearch function for the pic and the pattern thing is just picture seaAuto Fishing Boot Dropin Trove Tutorials - [QUOTE=Milecar12;10723423]My BEM script already does everything your does, but doesn't require to have all catchable fish and doesn't drop Wish Fisher. We need memory scans, though, not RGB based.
[/QUOTE]
Correct, andTaejim's Fishing Botin Trove Hacks & Cheats - Thanked, AND gave you rep. Amazing man really. Finally! You are a boss!3 code for Kami by Cursein Trove Marketplace - Lol of course it's a scam. I can't believe someone fell for this. Use your heads people!Zog's Fish Script v.1in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Thank you kab
Showing the 5 most recent posts.