Posts by Crisishero
85 posts total, newest first.
ExternalHack v1.0 for BlackOps by Sph4ckin Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - So is there 0% chance of using Python to run this and get banned?
Cause I'm not going to use this until its 100% sure that I won't get banned using Python.Prestige Modded Lobby - Bannable?in Call of Duty Black Ops Help - Ah, that's great! That means I can do the new exploit without any problems, right?
Is the new exploit moostat v2? Because I was looking at the thread, and the console commands seem to have been deleted.Prestige Modded Lobby - Bannable?in Call of Duty Black Ops Help - [quote=derpderp;3116067][/quote]
Hmm.. but I was noticing that none of the 5th prestige above were on today for black ops. I was seeing a bunch of them just yesterday, maybe they all got banned?Prestige Modded Lobby - Bannable?in Call of Duty Black Ops Help - I have a friend who exploited the prestige lobby a few days ago and prestiged to 10th prestige. Today, he was vac banned. He might have been lying to me, but he says he did not use any hacks, just the prestige lobby explScorpoistak's Pub Menu V2in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I automatically DC right past the loading screen... help?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.