Posts by dzpsycho
9 posts total, newest first.
Black ops 4 banin Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - Hi, i was wondering if i needed to reainstall Windows or if I could play B04 on another account if I reinstall the game on my SSD, since I was banned while the game was installed on my HDD. Thank youNeed help with Adam & Valothin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Private Servers - You should ask a moderator or something. Maxturee helped me today for both approvalsSelling beta account with a lot of rare things !in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=AQWTony;10074077]Hey, I don't have money to buy it from you, but I could offer you a good deal (in my opinion). I have a level 63 account. (user: akshdeep) It's a pretty good account but its your decision if you wHidden Project accountin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=shaheet;10038812]BUMP
Account has over 30k rc worth of items![/QUOTE]
Around how much money do you want for it ?Selling beta account with a lot of rare things !in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=sir chendestroy;10049813]Will you be willing to take amazon giftcards? I am willing to offer $10 amazon giftcards[/QUOTE]
No sorry, I just want money on PayPal :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.