Posts by ELO SHARK
6 posts total, newest first.
NA LoL account with RARE SKINS! PAX TF, RIOT SINGED, HUMAN RYZE + more!!!in League of Legends Marketplace - I'm looking for around 300-400$ message me on Skype for pictures. I do have vouches from my elo business on other forums i can show you that. Otherwise if you do not have REP/Vouches I will not go first. ContactELO SHARK --- CHEAP ELO BOOSTS!in League of Legends Marketplace - Welcome to ELO SHARK!
We are a small group of skilled individuals that wish to serve your every need!
Our vouches can be viewed on a different forum, if you contact us we can show you.
To place an order or cELO SHARK - CHEAP PROFESSIONAL ELO BOOSTING!!!in League of Legends Marketplace - bump - Currently accepting Oceanic orders, but i will accept NA/EUW too.ELO SHARK - CHEAP PROFESSIONAL ELO BOOSTING!!!in League of Legends Marketplace - Bump, contact me for proof of vouches.ELO SHARK - CHEAP PROFESSIONAL ELO BOOSTING!!!in League of Legends Marketplace - Sorry, i only accept paypal. :/
Showing the 5 most recent posts.