Posts by alperomaron
7 posts total, newest first.
Muledump doesn't work anymore. (help me please)in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Thanks for all the replies :) I got it to work now, thanks so muuch :>Muledump doesn't work anymore. (help me please)in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - So, I've been able to load everything perfectly fine until a few hours ago, on the left handside of the screen it says " (myemail): server error " everytime I try to reload it and when I scroll down a bit it says "loadin[27.7.XMAS] Nilly's Rebornin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Can not do Ice Tombs with this Client :/ Needs a little update.Why is Nilly's always coming out last x.x ?in Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - Is there any specific reason to it or what ?[27.7.X9] [SWF / EXE] Nilly's Reborn - All New Content Added and Workingin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I just dced when i was about to get into oryx castle. Was that a one time thing or is oryx not possible with this client o.o ?
Edit: Okay i see that other people posted screens of it working. Weird i cant even relogg
Showing the 5 most recent posts.