Posts by TheMask1979
11 posts total, newest first.
combat EU hack ( no porn XD)in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - CA to detect the hack, and play that strong :(Public (not fake this time)in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - VIRUS ARF, WarningABOUT hacks :Din Combat Arms Europe Hacks - [quote=donh;588199]Maybe you're pro without hack, but you come on this site to find hacks. :p
And not too talk that you're pro without hacks ;)[/quote]
I certainly am on this forum and many others, I'm looking for alABOUT hacks :Din Combat Arms Europe Hacks - I am a pro even without the hack, I have the time, and I m'interresse what it means to see the colorful players, just to see, and that without transparency.Super jump on, but see my opponents not yet ... ?in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - hello to all please excuse me if my English is not perfect, I'm French.
Before the update March 20, I use the hack Teamspeack, I'm looking for aid that would allow me to see the players, because I have great difficulty
Showing the 5 most recent posts.