Posts by Momo44
6 posts total, newest first.
★★★BlackSh●t Weap●n Mastery Hack★★★in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=COD3RIN;9913811]
I do not have a hack in bs euro at this time[/QUOTE]
Jeah ty for the information
Can you do a Weapon Hack for Twowar :D ?
(EU)★★★BlackSh●t Weap●n Mastery Hack★★★in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Momo44;9913433]How to use that? and work its on Twowar?
(Win7)[/QUOTE]
Not work for me on Win 32bit and win 8 64 bit.
I have try it on Twowar if i start i get a HS error (or all the hacks in that forum about blac★★★BlackSh●t Weap●n Mastery Hack★★★in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - How to use that? and work its on Twowar?
(Win7)BlackShot Weapon List (New)in Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - How to use that? and work its on Twowar?How to Hack gun in Blackshot [64-Bit]in Blackshot Coding & Hacking Tutorials - If I open Bs (twowar) i get Hackshield error and then bann my acc^^ pls help what can i do?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.