Posts by Nyanza
8 posts total, newest first.
RP and GCin User Services - I believe the RP and GC are serverside, so I don't think you can "hack" them in.GroTrainer (Infinite ammo, no recoil, no spread, etc.) ! [for v12.3]in User Services - Hmmm, Aimbot? :D that would be so awesome!Updated GroTrainer ! [for v.12.1 -> launcher update]in User Services - [QUOTE=D0nut;8675670]Sorry, but I don't know how to do an aimbot for the moment :([/QUOTE]
Oh, that's fine I still enjoy seeing you continuing to make great projects.;)Updated GroTrainer ! [for v.12.1 -> launcher update]in User Services - D0nut, do you think it's possible for you to make an aimbot? I love your work but I also want to know how far you know. ThanksUpdated GroTrainer ! [for v.12.1 -> launcher update]in User Services - I got banned on 7 acc's :P time to stop this addiction...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.