Posts by YddEOA
7 posts total, newest first.
Le Bot 7.7 (LINUX)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=YddEOA;8663376]Yes! Thanks a lot! I can finally get Necromancer!
---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------
The bot closes like every 5 minutes and I have to keep openiMac/Linux Users!in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - Botquestworlds for linux..?Le Bot 7.7 (LINUX)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Yes! Thanks a lot! I can finally get Necromancer!
---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------
The bot closes like every 5 minutes and I have to keep opening it. Do you thinIs there a way to get doomwood rep really fast?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Where do you get rep boosts?
btw, how long do you think it will take me to get to rank 10 from rank 4?Adventure Quest Worlds Linux Bot?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=AqworldThunder;8635179]Hello, fellow Linux brethren! Unfortunately there isn't a bot for Linux. I have both Linux and Windows on my computer and I change between them whenever I feel the need to do so. Also on the
Showing the 5 most recent posts.