Posts by roflcats4224
3 posts total, newest first.
19.0 Hack With Nice Sprites !!!in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Hi, Noob here. I'm having trouble using this client, it's probably something utterly simple. I put the Swf file into my Google Chrome and all i get is the background music, a black screen, and the loading bar at the bottRecruiting League of Legends WIKI Editors - Do you feel like you could become one?in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - Name: Cameron P. Hargis
Time avaliable: Monday-Sunday (10Am To !2Pm)
Reasons you should get this position: I have been an avid League of Legends for over 4 years, I started in December 15 2009. I've been Silver in S1 aBF3 By McDeliver v2.0in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - It's been working well for me all of yesterday, but today it seems to crash my game. I'll try to Re-download the file and see if it's just a bug. I'll edit if fixed :D
Showing the 3 most recent posts.