Posts by smurfingdiamonds
70 posts total, newest first.
Your #1 eloboost service - Smurfingdiamonds [S4 Boosting]in League of Legends Marketplace - Hi everyone !
I am glad to keep on providing top tier services!
http://i.imgur.com/8jOufbv.jpg (http://i.imgur.com/8jOufbv.jpg)
About me: I was a well-established Diamond 1 player in season 3. I've been playi[EUW] Plat 4 - All Champs - 16 Skins - 4 Runepages - Icons - 1380RPin League of Legends Marketplace - Still for sale, I have a similar PLAT 3 for sale right now tooYour #1 Eloboost service! - smurfingdiamondsin League of Legends Marketplace - This is your chance to get that gold or platinum or whatever tier you've wanted, there's still 2 days left !! I am ONLINE[EUW] Plat 4 - All Champs - 16 Skins - 4 Runepages - Icons - 1380RPin League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=smurfingdiamonds;8961936]Still for sale, this is your chance for a great account[/QUOTE]
Don't skip your chances[EUW] Plat 4 - All Champs - 16 Skins - 4 Runepages - Icons - 1380RPin League of Legends Marketplace - Still for sale, this is your chance for a great account
Showing the 5 most recent posts.