Posts by FlebWeb
11 posts total, newest first.
what if i don't pay ebay fees?in Marketplace Talk - How did you even rack up nearly $1000 in ebay fees?Registered back in 2013. Back after a nice long break.in Member Introduction & Return - Feel like i was so young when I was first on here, now I'm back and ready to get to work. Its great to see how the website has grown and continued to prosper for so long. Big ups to the admins for accomplishing that.Registered Since 2010in Member Introduction & Return - Welcome back man. Im just now hopping back on too after joining nearly 7 years ago. Not too much has changed haha.Doomfist has just been confirmed!in Overwatch Discussions - He is a scary looking dude, I wonder if he'll become a popular new hero like Ana or ignored and forgotten like Orisa.50 CENT PIXIESin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Vouch. Bought 3 and it all went smoothly and quick. I went first and gifted and it all went well.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.