Posts by cpguy5089
9 posts total, newest first.
AoS Variable Menuin Other First Person Shooter Hacks - Was compiled rather quickly, but the addresses weren't. Just load up and press the hotkeys! Even a deuce could do it! /megusta
Oh yeah, if you have any suggestions just leave them here, I'll check back when I can bobobosv_cheats without bypassin Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - we should have stored the code in an image so noobs couldnt fix itRoblox Twisted Murderer Money/points hack!!in General Game Hacking - guys this still works, but the following conditions must apply:
- The game has a donate tool
- Your cash actually changes, not just rescanning with the same amount
- The game doesn't feel like a bitch (I'm serious, doinHow do I remove a VAC ban, or play TF2 with one?in Anti-Cheat - I have a VAC ban due to a false claim of rangehacking in TF2, and would really like to play it again.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Alts are WAY too much effort to manage, so don't even think about them unless there AoS3ngine Muliti Hack 6.0.0 (Ace of Spades 0.75)in Other First Person Shooter Hacks - [QUOTE=TheDawnKiller;9877891]where do you put the .dll?[/QUOTE]
You copy the DLL to the same place as the .exe file.
IF ANYONE HAS PROBLEMS:
1) Download the DLL and copy it over
2) Join any server
3) Run the trainer a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.