Posts by AlphaKain
3 posts total, newest first.
PP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=perfectlight;10451822]Would be nice if anyone can tell us now if it is ud or d, thanks in advance[/QUOTE]
It is UD and working perfectly.
[QUOTE=thot04;10451826]trigger not working :/[/QUOTE]
The trigger is sePP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I know that is not what it is made for, but I do also know that you can change the smoothing (0 being no smoothing 100 being insta-snap) but I'm not entirely sure what the pitch and yaw does and was wondering if alteringPP Subtle-aimbot & Triggerbot - PolyHack - Auto Updatingin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I was wondering/hoping whether anyone had the settings for a "semi-rage mode" for the subtle aimbot.
By this I mean it clips to the head/selected region better but only if the cursor is in a certain range of the player (
Showing the 3 most recent posts.