Posts by dewboy3d
6 posts total, newest first.
Fastest Thunderforge Rep Botin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - After further research it looks like Timii had released a bot using the same quests to fill a request made by someone. I didn't find it before I posted this. This is NOT a ripoff of his work. I hope he will not be offendFastest Thunderforge Rep Botin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - [QUOTE=whitelight1997;9422165]2 things always keep default skills (not every botter knows how to change them)
and if you want to post link there will be a earth button click on it and paste ur url in that box and that shFastest Thunderforge Rep Botin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - I noticed that the bots available for Thunderforge Rep were a little slow so through a bit if research I have found a simple yet extremely fast way to rep up in Thunderforge.
The only requirement for this bot is thatRavenloss upgraded rep botin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Can't wait to give this one a try
Showing the 4 most recent posts.