Posts by Mutations
6 posts total, newest first.
How to increase CSGO play timein Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - yeah your hours will increase on your profile but instead of leaving the game open you could just download steam achievement manager and select CSGO. itll say you're playing CSGO but really the game isnt even open[AHK] Mega Scripts [Updated]in Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - [QUOTE=Dinolino;9751779]Not even the bhop script, for sppamming space so much?[/QUOTE]
nope autohotkey will not get you vac banned in any way[AHK] Mega Scripts [Updated]in Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - [QUOTE=Dinolino;9751723]I think you have to play csgo in Windowed Fullscreen, not fullscreen.
And I have a question, just to make sure I understood it correctly... So you CANT get VAC banned for this? Correct?[/QUOTE][AutoHotKey] Auto-Fire for Pistols/Bows/AutoSniper NOT ONLY FOR CSGO! Can't be detectin Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - this works surprising well, thanksSimple Triggerbot [08.12.2014]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - is it possible for you to change the toggle and exit key to "i" and "o" ? or some numpad key? all my f keys are settings like brightness and volume so they dont function in game
Showing the 5 most recent posts.