Posts by Luis
2,801 posts total, newest first.
I'm Sorryin General - [QUOTE=einaras;12840042]I think you are wrong and you do not deserve ban. Being his brother doesnt make you responsible from him. After all, he probably would have joined this site without your invitation. The best thingI'm Sorryin General - [QUOTE=MikeRaarupBirk;12840014]u cant leave us behind!!!!!!! xd[/QUOTE]
I'd be gone either way, in order to transfer I need to take heavy spanish classes so I have that to deal with this summer.
A ban only prevents theI'm Sorryin General - [QUOTE=Gaar Slave Alt;12839999]sup lil nigga[/QUOTE]
Having a pretty shitty day. Finished my shit and having a break before new courses and find out all of this happened.I'm Sorryin General - Hi guys, this is going to be long so bear with me. First of all, I'm sorry. I was notified yesterday (a few mpgh members from my old RotMG group know my cell phone #) that my brother Rob had exit scammed. I honestly didnHeyin General - I remember Nyaro :>
Showing the 5 most recent posts.