Posts by Jerico555
53 posts total, newest first.
a way to unlock all items without going max levelin Rocket League Hacks & Cheats - Stated in titleTaeJim's Trove Bot Script (Fishing Bot, Auto-HP Bot) [UPDATE 01/08/2015)in Trove Hacks & Cheats - The fish bot works but the boot drop and anti-afk does not work. Where should I place the folder "img"? I don't see a "numpad3" in the script for anti afk. Please fix.Trove Cheat Trainer 08/01/2015in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=xPham;10785390]Whats the attack speed visual mean?
Do you actually attack faster or just for the looks?[/QUOTE]
Yes, you see it as a really fast attk speed but the server and other people see it as a normal speeTaeJim's Trove Bot Script (Fishing Bot, Auto-HP Bot) [UPDATE 01/08/2015)in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Can you also make it so that whenever the game disconnects, it automatically presses "retry" and restarts the fishing bot. I've had plenty of encounters of random disconnecting when i afk + fishbot. Really annoying to fisubforumin Trove Discussions & Help - Ah yes thank you! I was thinking of that too! Its starting to clutter with trades x_x
Showing the 5 most recent posts.