Posts by RabidFubar
3 posts total, newest first.
My collection of LUA script snippetsin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=sandman332;8804580]Sadly, I wasen't able to get either of these codes to work. I don't know if the problem is on my end or yours, but when I press Insert to start it nothing happens.[/QUOTE]
I just tested the My collection of LUA script snippetsin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Pirate Captain;8803561]how the hell can you convert a bulldozer :)
i'd like to know that (throw in tazers and shields while we're at it)[/QUOTE]
You can remove the check for special units if you want to convLua script to spawn Bags or speed up the cooking processin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - The below code automatically secures a bag of meth.
managers.loot:secure( "meth", 600 )
Just load the above script 7-8 times and blow the lab. You will have your bags in the escape/trade (you can also use it in thePayday 2 Lua Scriptsin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - Here is code for almost instant drilling (including the thermal lance). There has to be a more elegant way to set timer = 0.01 than replacing the entire drill start function (I don't claim to know coding...), but I can'
Showing the 4 most recent posts.