Posts by Jetsurf
12 posts total, newest first.
Failed to inject image 'C:\Users\Me\Desktop\hake.dll' Error Code 0x65Bin Counter-Strike 2 Help - getting that error whenever I try to inject my dll into GO, tried kernel injecting, re-installing vcredist x84 and x86, re-compiling/building, not sure what do, pls helpObfuscators and signaturesin Counter-Strike 2 Help - So I know that obfuscators are intended to prevent reverse engineering, but could I apply it to cheats and injectors to make them UD? Would my cheat even work after being obfuscated? My cheat is a very basic internal witAre there signatures in headers?in Counter-Strike 2 Help - Sorry to keep posting newbie questions, but Im just starting to make cheats for myself and would appreciate helpDo injectors matter?in Counter-Strike 2 Help - I'll try it, thanks!Do injectors matter?in Counter-Strike 2 Help - I currently use Xenos injector and was wondering if Injectors can trigger VAC bans instead of the cheat itself, sorry if this is common knowledge. If injectors do matter, are there any recommendations?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.