Posts by Alexpq15
152 posts total, newest first.
GOA 2000%+ CBL Clean/LEGIT MM?[Yes]in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=eeeddr;8812452]those screen shots are from 2012, maybe get some more recent ?[/QUOTE]
yoooooooooo can't you see the ss ?? look down rightGOA 2000%+ CBL Clean/LEGIT MM?[Yes]in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Seagal90;8810482]This is a scam:hidesmile:[/QUOTE]
Lmafo.......oo☼|Reverse Revoke|☼in Combat Arms Discussions - One of the ways is that you changed the info like reset the all info . then the person wont able to revoke the account back and it doesn't matter if its the OG email or notSelling Skripped GOA "40K NX" ONLY !in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=edwardjiang;8800413]Alex, I would do the trade, but you'd better not be like Cr8ive and log off as soon as I give you the code.
It was a good account, sorry for your loss. But I'm in need of a high level account[MAJ3] - Not VERY BAD.in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=lmethael;8799844]No, my friend quit CA and gave me his account. Read what I said, please.[/QUOTE]
ok maam don't bite me D; bobo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.