Posts by chucklefuck
13 posts total, newest first.
ANTI-AFK Programin Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Lpeach;10758302]I want to use the anti afk bot and fishing bot for the whole night.
But when I wake up, it's still disconnected from server.
It seems like you will still treat as afk if you stay in a fix position Flux / Gearsin Trove Marketplace - [QUOTE=secretmars;10757885]Hello sir, i will sell all the flux you want for your price.[/QUOTE]
reply with your steam idANTI-AFK Programin Trove Hacks & Cheats - It does show a message when you press F5....
since the new update fish bots/afk bots no longer work
EDIT: Still worksFlux / Gearsin Trove Marketplace - got $196 on my PayPal and got nothing to spend to, since I already love Trove ( stopped playing CSGO for it) im looking forward to emptying my ballance for flux or any good gears you got to offer.
$0.40 / 1k fluxMaxed Radiant Swordin Trove Marketplace - i'd say a good 50 quid
Showing the 5 most recent posts.