Posts by SiberialEmp
7 posts total, newest first.
MPGHs Recent Downtimein News & Announcements - Oh my fucking God!
YES! N E X O N FILED A COMPLAINT ON MPGH. ALL THE FUCKING NOOBS ASKING FOR HACKS WILL NOT GET THEM CAUSE THAT FORUM(CA HACKS) IS DELETED. LEARN HOW TO SPELL RIGHT YOU STUPID RETARDS AND QUIT LEECHING [Pic-Tut] MPGH Pub Hack (Choob Friendly!!)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - How the hell does it work?[Pic-Tut] MPGH Pub Hack (Choob Friendly!!)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Wow. I actually tried to download it. Now I read that it don't work, lol.Combat Arms is becomming Chambot Armsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I agree. I cannot play one single without seeing some choob getting unbelievable with a knife. :/best game mode!!!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Capture the flag and Elimination are my two favorite.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.