Posts by velkyr
17 posts total, newest first.
Elite: Dangerous 64bit trainerin Trainers and Cheats - FYI I mentioned it before, but the shields cheat actually does work perfectly with Oddysey. As long as you have your shield up you'll take 0 damageElite: Dangerous 64bit trainerin Trainers and Cheats - FYI: After some testing, the trainer does work on Oddysey. I just walked through 10 enemies firing at me with my shield up and took no shield damage.
Unfortunately looks like it doesn't impact health, but as long as youElite: Dangerous 64bit trainerin Trainers and Cheats - man, you are the best. I hope you take one of us up on our offer to gift you an oddysey keyElite: Dangerous 64bit trainerin Trainers and Cheats - [QUOTE=not_so_dangerous;15335833]I'm downloading Elite Dangerous Horizons 4.0 right now. You can expect ENSD 1.4 for Horizons 4.0.0.Update14 in days/few weeks.
I don't own Odyssey version of this game, but if it uses Elite: Dangerous 64bit trainerin Trainers and Cheats - where are you posting the latest updates?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.