Posts by Static
173 posts total, newest first.
►Microsoft Windows® Product Key | 10,7,8 | Office '16,'13,'10 | ◄in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I sent you an IM request.Apple orders getting cancelledin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=iamshadowx;13906102]Bump this shit up! bump it[/QUOTE]
You tried ordering again without the educational discount and it still didn't work?Apple orders getting cancelledin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=iamshadowx;13902101]Yes I am , now I will try orderring a normal one and hopefully it works[/QUOTE]
It should work. Did you refund something from Apple before? Remember that you need new EVERYTHING (Account, NameApple orders getting cancelledin Marketplace Talk - [QUOTE=iamshadowx;13899880]but then they would have told me so, the reps dont give any damn reason for cancelling
[/QUOTE]
That's what the rep on the phone told me when I tried to use my education discount to orderApple orders getting cancelledin Marketplace Talk - If you're trying to use the student discount, you can only use it once per name/address/card/etc. They will link everything and your order will get canceled when it tries to ship.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.