Posts by Serilex
86 posts total, newest first.
Metro Last Light Steam keyin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Attempted Scam: The key was given to me, but it was not the game key. It was some sort of add-on for the game. After entering the code he then hurriedly asked me to pay the $20 (For the game) onto his PayPal account. PleTrading my Rust STEAM KEY + 7 days to die for Nether 29.99 steam packagein Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Skype: SerilexSELLING MINECON 2013 CAPE!in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=kel007;8995988]Why is a minecon cape more expensive than $100? o_o sorry for a stupid question.[/QUOTE]
A ticket (Required to get a cape) is like... $150?SELLING MINECON 2013 CAPE!in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=ayed456789;8994307]don't recommend you wasting your money on a squeaker. he may scam, as my partner niels was scammed for $20-40.[/QUOTE]
I don't leave myself open to risk, thanks for the advice thoughSELLING MINECON 2013 CAPE!in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - I'm buying it for definite. Soon as your online we'll trade. I will offer more than anyone else.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.