Posts by hyroken
0 posts total, newest first.
Slaughter_'s Hack [Motion Triggerbot , Customizable Crosshair , Bunnyhop]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Damn, that looks really nice. Gonna test this right away! :)Black Ops II VSATin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Just got vac banned yesterday. :pMW3 Prestige tokensin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - While waiting for your reply I did just that. ^ ^ I wanted a simple hack, because when I will run out of tokens I will have to repeat that, so all the weapons, perks etc. will be gone. Ehh. Thanks anyways! :>MW3 Prestige tokensin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Help - Hi guys,
I've searched the forums for a simple prestige tokens hack, but I didn't manage to find one that is really working and not detected. I just wonder if there is any method or a hack that will simply give me free Chams, ESP, NoRecoil/Spread, UAV etc. - KevinTrainer (after Update)in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - I've been using it for 3 days now, mostly UAV and esp and I am very very satisfied. There is only this one weird glitch, that some players are not shown in the ESP, because of the blind eye perk, otherwise this hack is j
Showing the 5 most recent posts.