Posts by rawr161
96 posts total, newest first.
the hack i posted is not a virus hers proofin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Stop whining you pussy we're not going to get ass-bent like that over some simple tnt like chams it's pointless. Why don't you go out and get some real hacks then come pack and post them without being a whiney bitch in tHand-to-Hand Combatin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Haha we need to be able to T-bag them so after you own there noob asses you can humiliate them even more.The Most Epic AFK bot ever!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=bombsaway707;943639]im not done wit it yet and im goin afk for a bit[/quote]
Ok that's cool.The Most Epic AFK bot ever!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hey man you should send me the afk bot I could really use one and I'm not a choob and I promise I won't leech it.OPK codein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Can't you people read the codes are outdated so it wont work but if you can find the updated codes for the stuff then you can put it together for a opk.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.