Posts by sunbun
33 posts total, newest first.
Internal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Jonathan_Diez_;14707599]I already solved (demoment) my problem with the triggerbot, now I have another question ...
Is there any way to make the triggerbot slower?
For example, the deagle only shoots every 5 secoInternal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=jinxemit;14001769]holding triggerbot stops my mouse :( what happened?[/QUOTE]
have same problem, randomly occurs and i cant shoot anymore and i guess trigger also doesnt fire.
if i press del ( reload config ) thInternal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=uzR;13217941]What's wrong? I got my 5 accounts vac banned from this cheat is it detected or what? And yeah I'm using all the correct settings and the newest injector..[/QUOTE]
are you on win10 ? there was windowsInternal/External KateBot [4 years] [Danger Zone]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - 600+ mb update in csgo, will it still be working or can anyone dump new offsetts?Simple Glow esp [FIXED] 10/7/2017in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Yea, lets just wait for a new release. Anyone who uses it is either retarded or over-confident. :D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.