Posts by zenicefyr
6 posts total, newest first.
Overwatch - Majorly Disruptivein Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - No one knows absolutly nothing about this?Overwatch - Majorly Disruptivein Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Hi guys.
Last friday, I got an Majorly Disruptive cooldown.
What does that mean?
Am I permanent banned?
Or are some overwatchers inspecting my demo right now?
And how does my chances looks like?
My account doe[Fawn's & Samut8's ESP & Triggerbot] [V0.7] -{09.18.2014}-in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Damn !
im having a hard time playing w full windowed.
It kind a delays cs:go when im ingame, even tho i put everything on low and so on, it still wont go properly :([Fawn's & Samut8's ESP & Triggerbot] [V0.7] -{09.18.2014}-in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Does this hack needs to be runned in one window fullsized?I'd like to apologize...in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - A simple wallhack.
That is not required to be runned in windowed mode
Showing the 5 most recent posts.