Posts by mlbplayer45678
105 posts total, newest first.
For everyone who needs it, Model Editin Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding - If anyone gets the missing mfc71.dll file just google that name and the first link will get you to the proper download site and the program should work once you extract the dll.
(I have win7 ultimate 64-bit so if you MPGH Pub (Added features upon requests)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - it says d3dx9_43.dll is missing D:MAC banned from CAin Combat Arms Help - [quote=Itroll;2374044]Whats your op?[/quote]
my what???MAC banned from CAin Combat Arms Help - Hey there. Today I was (again) banned from CA by my MAC address and I need a list of usable MAC addresses so I can spoof it. thanks.WTF iw_22.iwd issue in aIW 1.3.37a?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help - same issue for me too :(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.