Posts by SevyPlays
21 posts total, newest first.
Lvl 59 w/ Legend expire 5/2016in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey, I'm willing to pay 20, right now throught paypal, my offer will be here till the 20th.Selling main AQW account with many rares [ex. Hex of Nulgath] for Steam Cards!in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey, I'm back. But I'm only offering a trade for a few steam games or a single 20 dollar steam game.Level 60 - Non Member some raresin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey, I'm offering 15 dollars through pay-pal, I can pay right now?Selling level 33 AQW Account with MASSIVE Raresin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Still available?Selling main AQW account with many rares [ex. Hex of Nulgath] for Steam Cards!in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey, you haven't been really responding so I'm taking my offer down. :/
Showing the 5 most recent posts.